Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flying Is Fun

I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, and this blog is the latest wall to come down.  Hopefully it will be better written and more interesting as we go.

The title comes from an experience I had flying a couple of weeks ago.  I travel just enough to have gold status with American and usually get to board pretty early in the process.  On this particular trip, I missed a message from AA about a schedule change and wound up flying stand by.  It was almost a sure thing that all the carry on space was going to be taken when it was finally time to board with the last group,  but I noticed the overhead bins in first class were not full.  What's a weary traveller to do?  My bag was deposited into one of the empty spaces up front, and I made my way to my seat further back.  At least my clothes got to fly in style.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time, you'll fly first class and your bags will fly coach! Oh well, at least your bags went with you. Last time Jenn had a meeting, she went to the meeting and her bags went to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete